Wireless Energy Management
Occupants will only notice new thermostats, but building owners will enjoy the energy cost savings as we align the building's HVAC system with your operating schedules and tenant comfort.
Wireless EMS are integrated monitoring and control system for HVAC. They provide a non-intrusive energy management platform that uses wireless controls to deliver comfort at reduced energy costs. QuEST brings best in class wireless controls and comprehensive energy management solutions to existing small to mid-sized commercial facilities. Ensuring that your HVAC is running when you want it and off when you’re closed is easily managed from you phone or tablet
Wireless EMS delivers the following benefits:
- > Provide web-based energy management and on-line diagnostics for small and medium buildings that do not have facility or janitorial staff on site.
- > Save energy expenses by ensuring that HVAC systems are not running during off hours or weekends.
- > Provide remote access to change setpoints, schedules, etc.
- > Provide troubleshooting on HVAC equipment.
- > Provide monthly savings report to ensure persistence.
- > Attractive payback of 1 to 2-years. In some cases, utility incentive / buy-down programs and zero-percent financing can further improve your project’s ROI.