Occupants will only notice new thermostats, but building owners will enjoy the energy cost savings as we align the building's HVAC system with your operating schedules and tenant comfort.
EnergyOP is an integrated monitoring and control service for HVAC systems that uses wireless controls to deliver comfort at reduced energy costs. QuEST brings new-generation wireless controls and comprehensive energy management solutions to existing small to mid-sized commercial facilities. Energy savings come from equipment scheduling and occupancy controls, setback strategies, preheating and cooling.
EnergyOP delivers the following benefits:
- > Provide web-based energy management and on-line diagnostics for small and medium buildings that do not have facility or janitorial staff on site.
- > Save energy expenses by ensuring that HVAC systems are not running during off hours or weekends.
- > Provide remote access to change setpoints, schedules, etc.
- > Provide troubleshooting on HVAC equipment.
- > Provide monthly savings report to ensure persistence.
- > The EnergyOP platform, for a typical installation, provides for a 1 to 2-year payback. In some cases, utility incentive / buy-down programs and zero-percent financing can further improve your project’s ROI.